July 20 ОБЗОРНЫЕ ЭКСКУРСИИ ПО МОСКВЕ 16:00 - 17:30
Moscow Through the Eyes of an Engineer and Gorky Park invite fans of interesting stories and everyone who is not indifferent to cultural enlightenment to Museon! You can learn from Wikipedia that this is the largest open-air sculpture museum in Russia, but we are here to tell you what you are not likely to find online!
During our tour around Museon, you will learn:
Who are the Tretyakov merchants and what connects them to Museon Park?
- What overly large-scale project did the Academy of Sciences plan to build on the Museon's territory?
- What was the Agricultural Exhibition of 1923, and why is it known as the first monument of avant-garde architecture?
- Who broke the nose off Joseph Stalin?
And much more!
During our tour of Museo, you will see:
- The Golutvinskaya Manufactory, a masterpiece of factory architecture hidden from the public eye and standing on cast-iron columns.
- A beautiful panorama of the city from the roof of the main entrance of Gorky Park.
Meeting point: 2 Yakimanskaya Embankment, Build. 1, at the entrance to Museon Park