July 18 Moses 17:00 - 18:00 | Creativity, Talents
Check by Football. What Has the World Cup Told the World about Moscow?
The FIFA World Cup was an exceptionally important event for Russia. Events took place in 11 cities around the country, and large investments were made in infrastructure. However, it seems that its effects have surpassed the expectations of even the most optimistic participants. This effect first and foremost concerns urban life in Russia. Tens of thousands of World Cup fans visited Moscow and other cities of Russia, evaluated the quality of the city environment, the kindness of citizens, and the level of service. Many visitors from different countries and continents see Russia as a developed and hospitable country.
- How should we evaluate the results of the World Cup on Moscow and other Russian cities?
- Were the cities ready for large numbers of tourists?
- How has city life changed, and what will stay changed for a long time?
- What do visitors from abroad think about Moscow?
- How do we maintain a fun atmosphere on city streets?