July 15 ЭКСКУРСИИ ПО ПРОМЫШЛЕННЫМ ОБЪЕКТАМ МОСКВЫ 17:40 - 20:00
ROOFS, TOWERS AND PIPES AT TSINDEL MANUFACTORY
The worker's neighborhood, dozens of manufacturing
buildings, old bricks, genuine fabrics of the renowned ‘First Print Manufactory’
and other fragments of the 200-year-old factory chronicle. During a walk with Inna Krylova, Coordinator of
MosPromArt project, you are going to learn:
- the biography of Alsatian Emil Tsindel, to whom the manufactory owes its second birth;which architects created this factory ensemble;
- which prints were the hallmark of the manufactory;
- what kind of lifestyle was typical for blue- and white-collar factory workers;
- what happened to the manufacturing facilities during the two world wars;
- what was going on in Derbyeni in 1905 and 1917;
- how the First Print Manufactory operated during the Soviet period;
- what sets this business quarter apart from other reconstructions of historical manufactures.
Meeting place: exit from metro station Paveletskaya-Radialnaya (exit from Paveletsky Railway Station). Volunteers will guide the group to the Print Factory.
The tour will end at: 7 Derbenevskaya Naberezhnaya