Ready, steady sport! Stake on jogging megapolis
Group jogging, yoga, morning and evening group exercises are among the new habits of a person living in a megacity. Today sports penetrates both online and offline space. Exercising is not just a way to improve your well-being, but a platform to find likeminded people, clients and partners. The recent trend consists in creating new training centers that unite active citizens in a community and resolve social issues at the same time
● Why is it important to create and develop sports communities?
● What urban social issues can be addressed through sports communities?
● How to ensure a long-term sustainable development of sport communities? What can a city do to promote it?
● Sports as a marketing campaign or a way to engage citizens in the urban life?
● How do sports events change the city image?