Concert hall NIEMEYER HALL 14:00 - 15:30 | Quality of life , Children
PUBLIC TALKS WITH VIKTORIA NOVIKOVA: ON TOOLS FOR CHILDREN AND PARENTS TO ADAPT TO URBAN ENVIRONMENTS
MOTHER AND BABY IN THE CITY
• How do young mothers feel like in Moscow? What is wrong about it and how to find tools to remedy the situation
• Feeding babies in public spaces
• Travelling in the city with a stroller
• Mothers and babies in public spaces and city streets.
• Online and offline services for modern parents, which help them to cope with current problems and support mothers
• What is the role of the state in the adaptation of a young mother and her child to the urban environment
• The role of propaganda, education and social advertising in creating a pleasant city for children and parents.