Excursions Экскурсии по промышленным объектам Москвы 14:50 - 17:00
ROOFS, TOWERS AND PIPES AT EINEM FACTORY
The ‘sweetest’ of all tours from the MosPromArt project cycle; we are going to talk about one of the major Moscow concerns, the Einem Partnership, which everybody knows as Krasny Oktyabr, and the taste of their chocolate, sweets, cookies, and wafers is familiar to everyone since early childhood. Each factory has its own secrets and stories. On this tour you are going to learn:
- the history of the birth and development of confectionery brands;
- what packing they used for sweets, and what the point of it was;
- what advertisement and tricks were employed by chocolate manufacturers;
- how they managed to become a ‘Supplier of His Imperial Majesty's Court’;
- where and which products were manufactured for the USSR political leaders;
- who erected the buildings of the ‘sweet factory’, and what's hidden inside its towers.
Meeting place: exit from metro station Kropotkinskaya (exit to Gogolevsky Boulevard), volunteers will guide the group to the Krasny Oktyabr factory.