Mosinzhproekt is the leader of Moscow construction market and Russia’s biggest engineering group. The company is one of the top 100 Russia’s largest companies (rating agency “Expert”) and has the highest management quality level A+.gq, which means “a very high level of governance quality”.
Mosinzhproekt is the main operator of Moscow Metro Development program, participant of Moscow Transport Hubs Development program, general consultant of Luzhniki stadium reconstruction and managing company of Zaryadye Park construction. Mosinzhproekt is the general consultant of the reconstruction of main high-speed highways and MKAD (Moscow Automobile Ring Road) junctions and implements development projects.
Mosinzhproekt provides a full cycle of works, from concept development to execution and management. High professional skills and experience of company’s specialists make Mosinzhproekt successful in implementing projects of any complexity.
- Construction of 74 stations and 160 km of Moscow Metro by 2020;
- Construction of transport hubs as a part of Moscow Transport Hubs Development program;
- Reconstruction of 12 main highways in Moscow;
- Design of highways in Moscow: Third Ring Road, North-West Chord, North-East Chord;
- Reconstruction of Luzhniki stadium - main venue of 2018 FIFA World Cup;
- Construction of Zaryadye Park;
- Reconstruction and restoration of Helicon Opera Theater.
CEO — Mars Gazizullin
Mailing address: 10, Proezd Zavoda Serp I Molot, Moscow, 111250
Tel.: +7 (495) 225-19-40 (ext. 5555)