Since 2003, Sergey has been the partner and general director at S.P. Project workshop, which is one of the first architectural workshops in Moscow that along with designing buildings and complexes of varying complexity also specialise in the development of 3D architectural computer graphics.
In 2006, the architectural workshop S.P. Project entered the SPEECH Choban & Kuznetsov union, where Sergey Kuznetsov served as managing partner until 2012. In 2012, he accepted the position of Chief Architect of Moscow and the First Deputy of the Moscow committee on architecture and urban development.
Participates in sessions:
- Zaryadye as a Model. Strategic Choices to Consider in the Redevelopment of the City Centre
- Strategy vs Mega Projects. What Is the Alternative to Massive Urban Projects?
- Window to Europe. Did Moscow Manage to Find a Common Ground with Foreign Architects?
- Presentation of Edition About New Russian Architecture Symbol – Zaryadye Park
- Museum City. Museum Neighborhoods as the Agents of Urban Development