Since 2003, Sergey has been the partner and general director at S.P. Project workshop, which is one of the first architectural workshops in Moscow that along with designing buildings and complexes of varying complexity also specialise in the development of 3D architectural computer graphics.
In 2006, the architectural workshop S.P. Project entered the SPEECH Choban & Kuznetsov union, where Sergey Kuznetsov served as managing partner until 2012. In 2012, he accepted the position of Chief Architect of Moscow and the First Deputy of the Moscow committee on architecture and urban development.
Participates in sessions:
- Hybrid Park. Public spaces working all year round
- Housing renovation projects. The politics of urban renewal
- Live-work space. Mixed-use development as a recipe for a sustainable city
- Water asset. Moscow River as a citywide recreation
- Scope of responsibility. What kind of chief architect is needed for Russian cities to develop?